1. Prudently select raw materials and products for manufacture and distribution of high‑quality goods compliant with legal and safety requirements.
2. Provide services for production together with analysis and support growth of business with partners in food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries as well as related fields.
3. Manage and operate with professionals in accordance with international standards and good governance to appropriately satisfy relevant parties while contributing to society and care for environment.
4. Be innovative in developing sustainable business continuously.
5. Efficiently generate effective results both quantitatively and qualitatively by wisely utilizing resources to ensure proper business continuation in any situation.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
ISO 9001 is an international standard that is recognized worldwide for effective Quality Management System. Accreditation to the ISO 9001 ensures the quality control of the products and the entire production process, including customer services, from start to finish. With the continuous commitment to deliver our customer satisfaction with the best quality, Adinop Co., Ltd. has been accredited to ISO 9001 since 2001.
FSSC 22000 Certified
ISO 22000 is an international standard focusing on food safety management. Accreditation to the ISO 22000 ensures that the whole food production chain is strictly controlled; hence, food safety is guaranteed. The process includes HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) which is the identification of stages that can pose risks or hazards to food products. Adinop Co., Ltd. has been accredited to ISO 22000:2005 for food additives, food ingredients, and food colors since 2007. For food colors, Adinop Co., Ltd. is the first food color manufacturer in Thailand to be ISO 22000:2005 certified.
ISO/ IEC 17025:2005 Certified
ISO/IEC 17025 is an international standard for assessing the competence of testing and calibration laboratories. The assessment includes not only the tested results performed in the laboratory, but also the entire process of management system and technical requirements. For example, involvement and responsibilities of executive management, continual improvement of the management system, communication with the customer, competency of personnel and equipments, validation of methods, estimation of uncertainty of measurement, measurement traceability, calibration, maintenance, accommodation and environmental conditions, handling of test and calibration items and assuring the quality of test and calibration results, etc. Therefore, a laboratory with accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025 would indicate that the laboratory is officially recognized by authoritative bodies as competent to perform specific tasks. The results obtained from the laboratory are technically accurate, reliable and accepted domestically and internationally or “One Standard, One Test-Accepted Everywhere.” As a result, the recognition of the ISO/IEC 17025 logo helps to reduce costs for manufacturers and exporters that have their products or materials tested in accredited laboratories, by reducing or eliminating the need for retesting by another public sector in the country or in another country.